November 06, 2013

Festival Funtimes: Summer Fashion Picks

Festival Funtimes



American Eagle Outfitters top / Jean shorts / Buffalo leather shoes / Silver bracelet, $140 / Nicholas stainless steel jewelry / ASOS ring / A.Ok 5 panel hat / MAC Cosmetics lipstick / shu uemura eyeshadow, $18 / shu uemura eyeshadow, $18 / shu uemura eyeshadow, $18

Please forgive my absence, I've been super busy and super sick! I will have a post updating you on all that is the life of B very soon! In the meantime, I'm starting to get ready for festival season! Sorting through pieces in my wardrobe, culling, eyeing-off new pieces online - it's my favourite time of year! My Buffalo x Solestruck glitter sandals arrived today - SO excited to get them onto my footsies and show them off! I truly believe a statemenet shoe such as these can be worn with anything - they are meant to clash. What do you think? Hope all is well wherever you are xxx

2 comments:

  1. Adore the shoes. recently got a pair from windsor smith (although they're not as daring as yours haha..) Excited to see how you style them! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these picks especially that lipstick shade <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete