November 11, 2013

Cult Logic SS14 Collection NOW ONLINE


Hi strangers! I know that I've been a little M-I-A, but I promise I've not been purposefully neglecting you and it's all for a good cause. If you've been following my blog for a while, you'd be aware that I run an online store: cult logic xx.

I've been tirelessly coordinating product and lookbook shoots, whilst trying to keep a social media presence and updating the website. It's been a full-time job, but I'm so glad that I can finally start seeing the fruits of my labour.

I am so proud of the collection I have curated, it has been months in the making and I am so pleased to be working with incredible designers who are very much in sync with my desire to operate ethically and sustainably. I am also really excited to be selling jewellery which contain healing crystals, and will be uploading a post on the powers of healing crystals and clearing or strengthening your chakras!


Check out my store (we ship internationally), like my page on facebook and find me on instagram to keep up to date, find out about promotions and sales. I do have a giveaway on the way, so keep posted. Lookbook photos will be online soon too, but in the meantime, here are some of the gorgeous pieces I have instore. xx


x dogchain necklace in white, jacque shaw / $72 from cult logic xx
x crystal quartz healing necklace, banjo & bone / $34 from cult logic xx
x fimo dogchain necklace, jacque shaw / $115 from cult logic xx
x neon gold necklace in pink, banjo & bone / $28 from cult logic xx
x fimo bracelet in pink, jacque shaw / $50 from cult logic xx
x zigzag necklace, banjo & bone / $26 from cult logic xx


1 comment:

  1. I love the crystal quartz healing necklace :)
    Michelaxx

    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete