July 06, 2013

Life's A Beach: Summer Swimwear I'm Lusting Over

Life's A Beach

Anna Sui black silk cardigan, 685 AUD / Shiny swimsuit, 225 AUD / Jeffrey Campbell sandals, 140 AUD / Kate Spade tote bag, 105 AUD / H&M wide brim hat, 14 AUD / H&M sunglasses, 10 AUD

It's 12pm in Porto and currently 34°C, and it's going to reach tops of 38°C. 
We had a big Friday night so the rest of my gang is still in bed, whilst I'm sitting here bikini-ready and
waiting to hit Gaia beach. I had nothing else to do this morning, and it's way too hot to lay around in our
bedroom, so here is some of the beachwear and accessories that I've fallen in love with!

I'm not sure why, but the colour white reminds me of expensive women on the French Riviera. For this
reason I love white clothes and accessories in Summer - not to mention they attract less heat and contrast
nicely with tanned skin!

I'm a big supporter of wearing printed bikini's with frills and embellishments - I figure you can use bold colours and patterns draw attention to the body parts that you favour and distract from those that you don't love quite as much (so if you love your bust but not your hips, wear a printed bikini top and plain bottoms!)


PS. Don't forget your hat and sunglasses when you're out in the sun to keep those dreaded sun-lines at bay! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment