July 30, 2015

Another #badgal existential crisis


The never-ending quest to have it all, such a sorry tale for the perfectionist Virgo. I feel like a troublesome brat - everything in life is going well (read: really fucking awesome), I have nothing to deservedly complain about.... Yet still this is not enough for me.

I'm a 90s child, which means I come from the school of "more is more and less is a bore," - we are all self-involved, need it all, want it all, feel it all, and so it goes on.

But I'm bored. (Read: really fucking bored.)

Sydney has always been home, and I had never felt that I belonged anywhere more than here. Yet as the weeks roll on, I feel myself distancing myself further and further from this place... Without realising how, I've completely detached from my surroundings. I don't want to be here, Sydney is holding less and less importance to me.

Like I said, I'm a brat. I have everything I could need and want here, but I don't want it. I want everything else, everything I don't have.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment