February 25, 2014

February.

Well, hasn't February been a whirlwind.

I can safely say that I haven't come remotely close to getting into gear with this blog. I have been completely overwhelmed with work, gigs, partying and more work - this blog has been the farthest thing from my mind.

I have officially blocked out a weekly time in my calendar to work on blog content - I've realised this blog is going to play a huge role in my upcoming life plans, so need to put the hours in until they pay off.

What do you want to hear about? Things to do in Sydney? Live music reviews? Recipes? Meditation and mindfulness? Metaphysics and spirituality?

Ha, this is as much for your enjoyment as it is for my sanity - let me know what you want to be reading.

Speak real soon xx

2 comments:

  1. I would love to read a things to do in sydney, but not a "popular and crowded sites", more like a "you would know these stunning locations because you live there". If you wanted :)

    cleverspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in meditation =)

    I have not been active in the past 2 weeks either, but it was only because I found a drama and I keep watching it!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete