December 26, 2013

Top 10 Tracks of 2013

I trust you all had a very Merry Christmas, filled with too much food and drink. I hope you all spoiled your loved ones and were spoilt in return!

I decided it was a priority that I select my top 10 for triple j's Hottest 100, and here I share it with you! In no particular order:

1. Always / Panama
2. New Slaves / Kanye West
3. Life Round Here / James Blake
4. R U Mine? / Arctic Monkeys
5. Is This How You Feel? / The Preatures
6. So Good At Being In Trouble / Unknown Mortal Orchestra
7. Help Me Lose My Mind / Disclosure
8. If I Could Change Your Mind / HAIM
9. Aleph / Gesaffelstein10. Milk & Black Spiders / Foals

Honorable mentions to Kavinsky & The Weeknd, Chet Faker & Kilo Kish, Daft Punk, Wavves, FKA twigs and Cults.


What were your favourite tunes of the year? I'll be heading up to Falls Festival on the 28th of December, so there are still many more tunes to be had before the end of the year! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment