October 23, 2013

Life & CULT LOGIC Update: Photoset


Hey yo! Please forgive the lack of in-depth posts, I'm currently in the process of rebranding and redesigning my online store CULT LOGIC. I'm excited beyond words to release this new collection that I have curated - the designers I have on board are so incredibly inspired and talented. If you are a designer, I would LOVE for you to get in touch: I am always on the hunt scouting fashion forward, bold, statement pieces! 

The lighting in most of these photos is pretty awful (I'll have to start bringing my camera around), but here is a little of what's been going on in my life over the past couple weeks: 


Good Food Month's Night Noodle Markets, Sydney / October 2013
Art & About, Sydney / October 2013
View of Sydney Harbour from Vaucluse / October 2013

Hermit Bay, Vaucluse / October 2013
Matt Corby at the Hordern Pavillion, Moore Park / October 2013

Casey's 30th birthday at The Beresford, Surry Hills / October 2013
CULT LOGIC sneak peek, Sydney / October 2013
Alley street art off Oxford St, Sydney / October 2013
Saturday sesh at Sweethearts Rooftop BBQ, Potts Point / October 2013
Liana's 22nd birthday at Sweethearts, Potts Point / October 2013
My culinary prowess: veggie quinoa stir fry - recipe to come!

I promise to write you soon! To keep up to date with the happenings in my life, give us a follow on instagram @binkachu, and like the CULT LOGIC page on facebook for sneak peeks and updates!! Peace and love bitches xx

No comments:

Post a Comment